• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Request For Admissions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Paddy628

What is the name of your state? OR

I was served with a summons from Discover Card. I answered the summons. I then received a notice from the court reading that the case is to go to arbitration, which is fine with me.

But I also received a Plaintiff's First Request for Admissions. How do I fill this out, It says –

"You may not give lack of information or knowledge as a reason for failure to admit or deny unless the answering party states that reasonable injury has been made and that the information known or readily obtainable by answering party is insufficient to enable the answering party to admit or deny".

Does this mean I can't answer questions like "Plaintiff has preformed all of its duties and/or obligations with regard to the agreement". With "unable to admit due to lack of sufficient information and/or knowledge."

Can someone give me help in answering this request for admissions?

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">