• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Request to be able to search by State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
For the record, I can find NO record of the Zigner that is "me" on the internet, save for Freeadvice.com's forums. I don't use this userid anywhere else, and the name was randomly chosen by letting my keys plop on to the keyboard and then using the closest thing that appeared.

Just Blue

For the record, I can find NO record of the Zigner that is "me" on the internet, save for Freeadvice.com's forums. I don't use this userid anywhere else, and the name was randomly chosen by letting my keys plop on to the keyboard and then using the closest thing that appeared.
Hummm...I always wondered.

adjusterjack

You don't make it to the top of the google page search for Zigner. Search adjusterjack and you'll find me at the top. My one claim to fame.
:cool:

quincy

Sorry about the fame thing, AJ, but Google searches often depend on the frequency with which someone searches for a name (personalized searches).

On my "adjusterjack" search, the top three are: "Steel Male-to-Male Linkage Adjuster/Jack Screw" followed by a BBB profile for a public adjuster in Ohio followed by a 2015 want ad, "Want to Buy - Pad adjuster Jack West Stock/Trap Shooters forum." You are fourth, though.

And, as a note, I have never searched for linkage adjusters or pad adjusters. :)

The French translation of "Zigner" that I found is "to waste time, idle away."

The searches are different if I add "FreeAdvice" or "forum" to my search.

henbob6

the name was randomly chosen by letting my keys plop on to the keyboard and then using the closest thing that appeared.
Your random keyboard strokes gained you a name that's slightly off color in Quebec slang (not proper French) that's all. It was my first match on Google.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">