• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

responce to your question stephenk

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MERILEE

wisconsin

In responce to your question, my b/f has been in prison 7 months,
He was sentenced to two yrs and then 2-3 yrs probation after that, b/c of the truth and sentencing law i question parole. he said he will serve maybe 3/4 of his sentence, is that correct even with that law, thank you for your responce, he is also a vetran if that matters. he is attending aa in prison, but that priviledge was taken away due to an fight that took place when he was punched by another inmate and defended himself, and was sent to segregation for 60 days, now they say he has to wait another 6 months to get in it again, that isn't fair take away his rehabilitation. he is an alcoholic.......any comments to that also. really appreciated. you can e-mail me thaank you again merilee

stephenk

being a veteran doesnt matter regarding release dates. He may be entitled to government help in getting off the booze after he is released.

If he keeps getting in trouble while in jail, he is going to lose his good time reduction from his sentence.

Not to be mean or nasty, but since he is only your boyfriend, maybe now is the time to look for a better sober guy to spend your life with. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">