• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? WA
I have a huge restitution order against me, but my victim is dead. Can I get this judgement removed or modified?

garrula lingua

Senior Member
OP: No. That restitution order is part of your victim's estate, AND, most likely, a term of your probation/parole. I hope they collect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential