• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restore 2nd Amendment Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



A person pleads nolo contendre to a felony in 1982 and is sentenced to 6 months jail time plus 3 years probation. All completed successfully. Applied for and received clemency from the state of Florida in 1988, which included return of all civil rights except 2nd amendment. This has to be restored by the federal courts (I think). This person is close to retirement and wants to go hunting and fishing. No other legal problems. Does he need an attorney to get this done & if so, should that be a criminal attorney or a civil rights attorney? If it can be done without an attorney, how does he go about it?
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential