• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Restraining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My 16 year old son has an order of protection against him for 2nd degree harrassment in NY State for a threat at school. The judges order says to surrender frearms owned, but he owns none, but I the parent is being asked to surrender mine. Can the judge do this? Also judge orders him to do well in school. All of this on the order. Can she do thisas well?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential