• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

retraction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? obviously the dog house of the forum :eek:

sorry ya'll I really didnt think anyone would pay attention to it. I have not been on all day and was shocked at the # of responses. I saw it as a lighter side to the usually somber mood here (you have to admit a lot of people are rather pissy here sometimes). To any one it offended I appoligize. I have locked the post. It was honestly meant as a comical heads up so people know who to ignore and people dont have to go around hijacking threads to stop kellys advice (i admit i have posted also) I felt it would be easier to have a list of her names than runnin round reading others post looking for her bum info (as i have seen done) i just added a twist to it.
Again sorry to those it offended.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">