• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RFO Family court after Dependency court ruling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I would like to start off by thanking anyone who utilizes their free time to answer any of my questions. My state is CA. Los Angeles county. I filed an RFO after a dependency judgement was made. Prior to this, time line was birth to 4 I was primary. After 4 visits for other parent about 15 percent. At 6 yrs a 730 was completed. Recommendation for 50/50. Was 4 months into 50/50 child was removed and custody was decided 35 days later in dependency court. What is the likely hood of regaining 50/50 despite the dependency decision? Any information contributed to this is greatly appreciated.

LdiJ

I would like to start off by thanking anyone who utilizes their free time to answer any of my questions. My state is CA. Los Angeles county. I filed an RFO after a dependency judgement was made. Prior to this, time line was birth to 4 I was primary. After 4 visits for other parent about 15 percent. At 6 yrs a 730 was completed. Recommendation for 50/50. Was 4 months into 50/50 child was removed and custody was decided 35 days later in dependency court. What is the likely hood of regaining 50/50 despite the dependency decision? Any information contributed to this is greatly appreciated.
I am sorry but that was simply too cryptic. Try explaining things a little more thoroughly.

I want to regain physical custody of my child within the family courts. The last judgement made was in dependency court. It was unfavorable to my child. had a 730 evaluation in 2018 that recommended 50/50. Can I use its recommendations to regain my parenting time? In conjuction with what I have been documenting?

Eekamouse

I want to regain physical custody of my child within the family courts. The last judgement made was in dependency court. It was unfavorable to my child. had a 730 evaluation in 2018 that recommended 50/50. Can I use its recommendations to regain my parenting time? In conjuction with what I have been documenting?
Why did you lose it? You kind of glossed over that part. Also, why was the last judgement unfavorable to your child?

LdiJ

That didn't help, it was more vague rather than more explanatory.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
For what reason was the child removed?

If the reason(s) for the "dependency decision" still exist, then you have NO likelihood of regaining 50/50.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">