• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right of first refusal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ollybgolly

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I have been scouring our divorce paperwork and cannot find anything that specifically states the right of first refusal. I am wondering if this is a general clause in the state of Michigan in regards to child custody or if this is something that needs to be specifically referenced.

I have an ex-husband who is refusing to let me take the children on a day when I have no work and they have no school, and instead insisting they go to his house with his girlfriend while he is at work. This situation has come up several times and I am looking for something to back me up.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I have been scouring our divorce paperwork and cannot find anything that specifically states the right of first refusal. I am wondering if this is a general clause in the state of Michigan in regards to child custody or if this is something that needs to be specifically referenced.

I have an ex-husband who is refusing to let me take the children on a day when I have no work and they have no school, and instead insisting they go to his house with his girlfriend while he is at work. This situation has come up several times and I am looking for something to back me up.
If it wasn't addressed in the parenting plan it doesn't exist.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">