• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right person to sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Missouri

I was involved in a auto accident. The other drivers insurance company agreed to pay a portion of the claim, not the entire amount due to negligence on both parties. I plan on taking it to small claims court for the whole amount. I have witnesses that confirm it was their fault.

Should I make my demand letter out to the person that hit my car? Then they forward that request to the Insurance Company?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential