• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ro

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flash2go

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

My wife had me arrested on false statements and I was found not guilty at trial. While in custody, she placed an injunction order against me to use it in the divorce trial (she filed for divorce and I filed counter-petition) and I don't have money to hire a lawyer to have this dismissed. I tried myself filing 3 motions to have it dropped but two judges denied saying this should be resolved during divorce and that I should filed an appeal within 30 days (at which time I was in custody). I cannot get a job because of the injunction on my record. The injunction is deceptive - it does not have an expiration date (indefinite) and has child support $600 a month when I was in custody with no job - to find me in contempt of court for unpaid child support, etc. I have pictures that she abused me just before I was arrested. Can I place an injunction against her now based on these pictures? What else should I claim to have it granted positively? Do I need a lawyer for filing or hearing? For those interested, here is the full story:

http://geocities.com/shekarcreddy/craigslist.txt

Please help...

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Pictures do NOT prove that SHE abused you. Pictures now that are several months old are not going to be much of a help. The standards of proof necessary in civil court (divorce) are different than those in criminal court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">