• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Road Rage Suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was involved in an accident in Colorado where the other driver was ticketed for agreesive and careless driving. I have 4 witnesses that the driver was completely out of control. Although I was not injured, can I sue the other driver for any Road Rage laws like maybe assault with a deadly weapon? If so how do I go about this?


Senior Member
Be grateful there was no injury. The cops prosecute road rage. Without serious injury there is not a real case, other than a spite case, and save your money on that.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential