• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

roll over property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state? minnesota

my hunsband owns 1/7 of many acres. his brother may be buying his share from him. can my husband avoid paying capital gain tax if he purchases different land soon after? if so, how many days do you have? any suggestions on how to do this or to save on tax?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential