• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rude neighbors!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Can I break my lease without penalty? I have noisy neighbors and I’m ready to move?
You deleted your last thread after insulting all the volunteers in the most profane way. You are a racist. Do you honestly think we will assist you?

Just Blue

How this is a new thread with no profanity or bad behavior LOL
What? If you delete it we all magically forget your disgusting behavior? Life don't work that way, Snowflake. Berate your Mom and Dad for not teaching you manners and civil behavior.

quincy

How this is a new thread with no profanity or bad behavior LOL
I am sorry, Catwoowoo, but you violated so many terms of use with your last thread - and insulted all of the forum members who responded to your questions - that it is a bit late now for you to seek additional help.

In addition, you reported my post in this new thread of yours.

The questions you asked were already answered anyway.

I have asked the moderator to assist you in deactivating your account, as you earlier requested.

Catwoowoo

First of all, I didn’t ask you for help! I’m asking new people with sense stalker now run along and bug someone else. My parents taught me not to be an idiot like you.

Just Blue

I am sorry, Catwoowoo, but you violated so many terms of use with your last thread - and insulted all of the forum members who responded to your questions - that it is a bit late now for you to seek additional help.

In addition, you reported my post in this new thread of yours.

The questions you asked were already answered anyway.

I have asked the moderator to assist you in deactivating your account, as you earlier requested.
She reported mine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">