• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rule Change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
How would one go about petioning to change a rule in the FLORIDA RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE. who would I contact where would I go. ?


These procedures are adopted under Title VI of the Florida Statutes. Any changes are made by the state legislature. So contact your state legislator.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential