• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RV purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MimisAceBoo2

Missouri. I purchased an RV with no contract only verbal agreements. The RV is 7000 I have paid 2000. The agreement was I can pay as Im able. I have lived in the RV for 4 months, I have the title, but its not signed by either party. Im going home to louisiana, do I have the right to take it with me?

justalayman

If the title is not in your name, or even endorsed by the seller and no contract to back up a sale, if the seller doesnt want you to take the rv anywhere, I suggest you don’t take it anywhere. Basically you are not the legal owner and as such, don’t get to decide where the rv goes.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
If the title is not in your name then I guess you don't have it registered or insured either, huh?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">