• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

S Corp. sued by Wholesaler from out of state.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Thanks for your previous advice. The only contacts were by phone. We did not sign a contract. The suit was registered in Superior Court, in Washington State.
We do not have an Attorney at this time.
They are suing us as individuals, not our S Corp. The amount is for $100,00.00(not 100.00.).
Can I fax you a copy of the two notices that they sent to us.Thanks, Judy & Larry Moore.
Our email is, [email protected].
Ph. 304-475-3809.


Senior Member
I don't practice in your state or Washington. Contact a lawyer on AttorneyPages.com from Washington state and get his or her advice. If they did business with a corp, it is hard to imagine how they can sue the shareholders. The suit sounds bogus, but it may be a way to start negotiations however, if you default, you lose.

This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential