• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

S.S.D.I /custody/fraud/

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wichitarick

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas
Hello. 48 yr.old M on S.S.D.I. for seizures ,memory loss
I have been here before and our saga drags on .
I am divorced and have one child a 12 yr. old daughter
She has lived with me since march of 2009, because she was removed from mom,s home because of a report my daughter made at school about neglect ,abuse, filth,lack of food and being left home alone with her 2 year old sister(not mine),drugs,etc.
When asked about this I also filed a similar report BUT reluctantly because of my prior dealings with these agency s left me feeling "guilty" of something (I AM NOT).
The CPS/SRS did their routine stuff and I did mine and my daughters BUT I was never given the results of these findings and was told to find out anything further I needed an attorney. I am on ssdi from the seizures exasperated by the stress from my previous dealings with my former wife and her mental issues.
Update ..my wife received my daughters 1/2 of my ssdi for my child support including her back payment before the child was removed from her home and has been receiving this payment monthly but never giving me or this child much more than a dollar or two at random intervals since that time.
I have taken full care of my daughter since the day she was born and by the hour since last march enrolling her in school,all supply's, all clothes, all food,all her grades are excellent she is a "gifted" kid currently doing 8/9th work as a 12 year old. I know all her teachers all the gpa,s everything.
My only concerns are for this child and her future .
I have saved some money for an attorney through legal services but I am trying to answer some questions first so I understand what to to ask .
What bearing does this child living with me have on her ssdi benefits ?
What paper work do I need to complete so her mother needs to pay her child support?
What bearing does her mother recently marrying a felon while he is in jail have on child custody?
I am keeping it simple ,trust me it is a lot more dramatic from her mom,s end and recent deaths in her family can only spell more "issues" with her and her erratic behavior.
Thank you so much I may be able to answer questions better than write them.
Rick and Teresa Wichita Kansas :confused:

Isis1

i'm hoping this is dad only. since it's always better to talk to the actual parent.

is there a custody order with the court stating that dad has custody of the child? where is the child going to school? does mom live in the same district?

wichitarick

S.s.d.i./custody/fraud

'm hoping this is dad only. since it's always better to talk to the actual parent.

is there a custody order with the court stating that dad has custody of the child? where is the child going to school? does mom live in the same district?
Yes thank you it is Dad,tutor,cook,nurse maid,barbie,Santa,great protector ,and last but "always"least ME!
NO ...There is NOT a custody order filed .
The child goes to school in usd 259 district in a med. sized city where (we) mom and dad both live. Mom lives on the other side of town out of her busing route.
The child is bused from my home because she is tagged a special needs "gifted" child since she was in kindergarten.
She was re -tested this year and transferred schools right as school began so I transferred her to a better school to meet her needs and the district provides busing as long as her needs are being met. Rick

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">