• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sagasmommy needs more help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? West Virginia. Rented to friend. No written agreement. Friend moved out. Now I owe $1,340 in utilities because he didn't put them in his name. Didn't give notice upon moving out. Left no forwarding address. I do know city he lives now. I do have his SSN. I do have his email addresses. I do have an old cell phone bill he left at my house in which phone calls were made to city he now lives in (phone numbers included.) I did find out he has a new job in the city where he lives. I plan to go to Small Claims Court. I plan to also take his mother and brother to court. His brother lived in my home rent free for 3 months. Owes $700. Their mother took my vanity table out of my house before she paid $25 for it. Please help. Do I have a chance to win? How can I get his new address?

Please delete this and continue on your original post. There's no need for 2 separate threads about the same situation.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential