• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sale of cocaine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

erichall101

What is the name of your state? mississippi I was charged with 2 counts sale of cocaine. the evidence that they said they have against me is the narcotics sent a informant to my house with a camera on them. i was wanting to know if thats legal to send someone inside your home with camera? thankyou,

H

hexeliebe

and did you invite this person inside or did they crash through your door?

Nice try but next time try AVON!

HomeGuru

erichall101 said:
What is the name of your state? mississippi I was charged with 2 counts sale of cocaine. the evidence that they said they have against me is the narcotics sent a informant to my house with a camera on them. i was wanting to know if thats legal to send someone inside your home with camera? thankyou,
**A: read the entrapment laws.

HomeGuru

No, but if you give me a bag, mirror, straw and a razor, I'll go look for him.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Funny you shoud say that. I just got a call that it is too windy today so we'll be meeting directly at the clubhouse.

JETX

"i was wanting to know if thats legal to send someone inside your home with camera?"
*** Yep!! Not illegal at all to send a CI or undercover in with audio or video surveillance to capture your illegal activity.

(Revised. I was 'confused' in my earlier post and answered 'nope'. I was trying to type through the 'tears of laughter' after reading the writers 'question'!! :) )

Last edited:

dequeendistress

JETX said:
"i was wanting to know if thats legal to send someone inside your home with camera?"
*** Nope. Not illegal at all to send a CI or undercover in with audio or video surveillance.
Also it is NOT legal to sell cocaine, thank you and hope you retain an attorney.

I'm assuming this would fall under the "false friends" doctrine. You have a lowered expectation of privacy when you're sharing information with a third party in that it is reasonable to expect them to go and blab whatever you told them.

the moment you asked the dude if he wanted a bump... you waived your right to keep your drug dealing private.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">