• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sale of fake drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

conartist

What is the name of your state?new york

what could i be charged with for selling a small bag of baking soda to undercover and making pretend is was something else.
i was never arrested but i was threatened wit an arrest via email the next day.

CdwJava

conartist said:

what could i be charged with for selling a small bag of baking soda to undercover and making pretend is was something else.
They E-MAILED you??

I think someone's pulling your leg.

In every state I know of, you could still be charged with a crime for selling phony drugs after offering them up as drugs. What specifically you could be charged with, I do not know off the top of my head, but it would likely be just about as bad.

- Carl

conartist

fake drug sale

conartist said:

the email had my name and the names of the two people i was in the car with.
the only people who knew are names were the cops who pulled us over 2 blocks after the transaction was made and said they were doing routine terrorist stops.they didn't check us or the car.they let us go and took our information.how would the guy i sold it to know our names if he wasn't a cop?
i met the guy through a chat site and he was looking for drugs so i figured i ripp him off an dgive him fake stuff for money.

Happy Trails

CdwJava said:
They E-MAILED you??

I think someone's pulling your leg.

In every state I know of, you could still be charged with a crime for selling phony drugs after offering them up as drugs. What specifically you could be charged with, I do not know off the top of my head, but it would likely be just about as bad.

- Carl
E-mailed? Too funny! I think someone is pulling his leg too.

conartist said:
Possession with intent to sell/deliver counterfeit controlled substance.

http://www.wakeweekly.com/archives/2005/May5-2.html

pmccrite

missouri

They don't e=mail you, they arrest you! If you did sell to an undercover, they will arrest you for the sale. Weather it was real drugs or fake drugs they will treat it as real and charges will reflect this.

CdwJava

conartist said:
the email had my name and the names of the two people i was in the car with.
the only people who knew are names were the cops who pulled us over 2 blocks after the transaction was made and said they were doing routine terrorist stops.they didn't check us or the car.they let us go and took our information.how would the guy i sold it to know our names if he wasn't a cop?
i met the guy through a chat site and he was looking for drugs so i figured i ripp him off an dgive him fake stuff for money.
Could be that the guy you ripped off is pulling your chain.

We're not going to e-mail you to tell you we got ya! You'd find out when your door came off it's hinges, and 6 to 8 guys dressed in dark clothing come storming through the doors and windows.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">