• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

same-gender benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grizzsgm

What is the name of your state?Kansas

What are some of the practical/legal issues in recognizing an employee's same-gender partner as being eligible for spousal employment benefits?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Thanks for the heads up SJ - I deleted my response. I don't do other people's homework.

I thought we were being set up for yet another "isn't it discrimination blah blah blah"

zippysgoddess

You know, I have enough to do researching stuff for my darling hubby's homework when he can't find information on something!

Beth3

What are some of the practical/legal issues in recognizing an employee's same-gender partner as being eligible for spousal employment benefits? Cost. Health insurance is quite expensive.

ENASNI

cbg said:
Thanks for the heads up SJ - I deleted my response. I don't do other people's homework.

I thought we were being set up for yet another "isn't it discrimination blah blah blah"
The closest I have done to doing someones homework for them is reading the same novel as my daughter for her AP English class.

Never thought I would have to read Peer Gynt again, but she explained it to me this time. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">