• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

scam`s

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shariw9

What is the name of your state? Iowa I got a email i need to know if it is a scam.Is there a way i can forward it here to be read? So i can find out if its a scam.And if it is what the scam is.And if there is a place i can or should send it to maybe stop the scam. Please help! Shari

D

D.B. Cooper

Just copy and paste the content of the emai. Or at least say what it is about.

racer72

shariw9 said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa I got a email i need to know if it is a scam.Is there a way i can forward it here to be read? So i can find out if its a scam.And if it is what the scam is.And if there is a place i can or should send it to maybe stop the scam. Please help! Shari
If the email in any way involves the transfer of foreign funds to the US or requires you to put money up front, it is a scam. No one, and I mean no one, gives money away for free.

HomeGuru

shariw9 said:

**A: does the scam mention the country of Nigeria?

L

Lorelei

Does the email mention anything about an unknown person with the same last name as yours? Does it also go on to say that this person Died in a Car crash, explosion, plane crash etc? Its most definitely a scam. I get those type of emails at least once or twice a week.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">