• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

school expulsion TX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rushia

menace123 said:
becaus i can. its not a threat i dont say im going to do anything in it and the thoughts have passed through my mind b4. i can verbalize anything. this piece didnt hurt anyone. and it wont lead to hurting anyone......

answer your question?
It's no big secret that schools take this kind of stuff seriously now and as such take the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the other students and staff. YOU were the nitwit who chose to leave it out in plain view. I have no need to read your drivel to know that you should NOT compare yourself to Steven King. His novels also have enough supernatural to it that it in NO way could be considered something that might happen. Grow up. You need help.

M

menace123

menace123 said:
how explain to me?? what if i was to say this was a movie script piece?? would u consider steven king a threat after what he wrote?

i dont uderstand how im a threat

im not saying im steven king but that i wrote something down that was not intended for the actual real world............

if you cant see the diffrence then you should be murderd and dumped in the river get off an intelligent forums if you cant read please......

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy Trails

menace123 said:
becaus i can. its not a threat i dont say im going to do anything in it and the thoughts have passed through my mind b4. i can verbalize anything. this piece didnt hurt anyone. and it wont lead to hurting anyone......

answer your question?
These types of thoughts are not normal.

And as Carl stated:

You do not have an absolute right to speak your mind at any and all times. And at school they can certainly restrict it even more - especially THIS type of speech!
This is why you will be expelled.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And if you can't see the utter inappropriateness of your last post then I would have to agree that you are a threat, whether you agree with it or not.

M

menace123

Rushia said:
It's no big secret that schools take this kind of stuff seriously now and as such take the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the other students and staff. YOU were the nitwit who chose to leave it out in plain view. I have no need to read your drivel to know that you should NOT compare yourself to Steven King. His novels also have enough supernatural to it that it in NO way could be considered something that might happen. Grow up. You need help.
what measures????? there is no need to protect anything you stupid f.ucks this is not a threat this is why the school is wrong, if they want to protect them go to court over tobacco or something that actually will hurt the kids

Rushia

menace123 said:
if you cant see the diffrence then you should be murderd and dumped in the river get off an intelligent forums if you cant read please......
I repeat, you NEED help. Normal people don't think this way. I don't agree with you, but I certainly don't feel that you should be murdered for it. I just think that you need to see a shrink.

Rushia

menace123 said:
what measures????? there is no need to protect anything you stupid f.ucks this is not a threat this is why the school is wrong, if they want to protect them go to court over tobacco or something that actually will hurt the kids
sigh...

You just aren't going to get it are you? You are threatening murder in this thread alone. After all the shootings in the schools, they take measures to prevent it from happening. Your little story apparently scared a teacher enough to bring it to the attention of other people, hence the trouble you are in now. GET YOURSELF TO THERAPY NOW!!! Please, do this, you need help.

By the BOLD printing of this.....I gather you think about killing a child on a bike quite frequently.....Maybe you already have..

menace123 said:

answer your question?
Although I find it interesting....You don't describe any kid... not a girl.....But a boy!

Why, may I ask, prompted you to think a boy riding a bike would be more susceptible to your "story" than a female child?

I would figure that a female child would be more willing to fall for the story of an animal...

Oh and by the way....you didn't cover all your "bases" in the whole "trunk of the car" scene......Nor on other levels...as far as evidence goes..

It is by far... the shoddiest murder scenario that I ever read.

Certainly not the "perfect murder" that you claim it to be. No prize for you!

Not only should you be expelled from the school....You should be the first suspect that should come to mind of the authorities...If heaven forbid...a child on a bike disapears!

Personally...I think your an idiot! And I hope you are haunted the rest of your life by the police whenever a child goes missing in/around you!

Please seek some professional help!

Last edited:

Just Blue

StickyFingers said:
Although I find it interesting....You don't describe any kid... not a girl.....But a boy!

Why, may I ask, prompted you to think a boy riding a bike would be more susceptible to your "story" than a female child?

I would figure that a female child would be more willing to fall for the story of an animal...

Oh and by the way....you didn't cover all your "bases" in the whole "trunk of the car" scene......Nor on other levels...as far as evidence goes..

Not only should you be expelled from the school....You should be the first suspect that should come to mind of the authorities...If heaven forbid...a child on a bike disapears!

Personally...I think your an idiot! And I hope you are haunted the rest of your life by the police whenever a child goes missing in/around you!

Yep!! menace is gonna be a Professional Person of Interest when the local boys in blue see that text....oops...they do know about it... ;)

baystategirl said:
Yep!! menace is gonna be a Professional Person of Interest when the local boys in blue see that text....oops...they do know about it... ;)

I sure hope so....This sick person not only needs a wake up call...but some time in a facility that caters to his thoughts of killing a young boy on bike...

Seeing as how he claims to have thought about it many times "b4"

and the thoughts have passed through my mind b4
The frickin disgusting idiot

AHA

You are entitled to THINK whatever sick thoughts you want, but the fact that you CHOSE to save those thoughts on a computer that an entire school has access to could be seen as your way of publishing your thoughts. And because no more kids deserves to be shot and killed in schools, of course, the teachers are going to want to talk to you and enforce some kind of action so that you learn something and smarten up.
If you want to write down sick dreams/desires about killing everyone, then do so in the privacy of your own home or take steps to publish your "work" legit.
I don't know how you can prove that you are no threat, no one will know that, except YOU, a physcological evaluation and possible 24/7 monitoring.

M

menace123

StickyFingers said:
By the BOLD printing of this.....I gather you think about killing a child on a bike quite frequently.....Maybe you already have..

a female child at this age that im talking about is more likely to be playing dress up or dressing dolls, not out riding a bike.....

as far as the trunk..... i can only assume u mean the sheet was never taken out..... i figured that every1 would know that by now....... fold corners and sides inward so that nothing falls out and you trunk is how you left it.

also the whole school does not have access to this stuff only me and my pc teacher.....

Last edited:

Veronica1228

menace123 said:
a female child at this age that im talking about is more likely to be playing dress up or dressing dolls, not out riding a bike.....

as far as the trunk..... do u really want me to write all of the stuff that you should..... if it was perfect, then som1 would do it..... thats not what i intended..

also the whole school does not have access to this stuff only me and my pc teacher.....
Back to your original question, you don't think that there was a threat stated or implied in the item that you wrote. However, your school officials do. You have to understand that the piece that you wrote is quite disturbing as is your behavior on this thread. Kids your age don't think about how to commit the perfect murder of a young child and dispose of the body. They also don't tell people that they should be murdered and have their bodies dumped in the river.

I know you claim that it was just something you wrote, but the school officials have to take this seriously. They can't guess at what your intentions were for even creating this list of instructions. Again I stress, that kids, or people in general, just don't think of anything this twisted. I'm sorry if you think I'm insulting you, but to even come up with this stuff is seriously twisted. I predict that your school will in fact expel you and for good reason. I just hope that when that happens your parents get you some help, whether you think you need it or not.

M

menace123

Veronica1228 said:
Back to your original question, you don't think that there was a threat stated or implied in the item that you wrote. However, your school officials do. You have to understand that the piece that you wrote is quite disturbing as is your behavior on this thread. Kids your age don't think about how to commit the perfect murder of a young child and dispose of the body. They also don't tell people that they should be murdered and have their bodies dumped in the river.

I know you claim that it was just something you wrote, but the school officials have to take this seriously. They can't guess at what your intentions were for even creating this list of instructions. Again I stress, that kids, or people in general, just don't think of anything this twisted. I'm sorry if you think I'm insulting you, but to even come up with this stuff is seriously twisted. I predict that your school will in fact expel you and for good reason. I just hope that when that happens your parents get you some help, whether you think you need it or not.
not an insult... the first actual intellectual reply to my first post.....

M

menace123

Veronica1228 said:
Back to your original question, you don't think that there was a threat stated or implied in the item that you wrote. However, your school officials do.
its bullsh.it that they can assume whatever they want, assuming things almost never comes to good things. they assume wrong and im going to be screwed for it. this is toooooooooooooooo cool.......... as a matter of fact... i dont just think that its not a threat i know its not i wrote the damn thing...... if i wrote this in a book they would say nothing this is all simply the fact it was writtin in numbered steps.........

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">