• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

School Principal Retaliation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Ok, let's play this game. If the principal's concerns were justified, wouldn't the responsible thing for her to have done would be alerting authorities, and then delicately alerting my wife...and showing legitimate evidence to her...without tipping me off by cc'ing her?

Obviously so, which means I am on solid grounds with respect to my slander question. Bringing her into the mix is also not so obvious, their justification is parental disagreement, but there was no disagreement. They conjured that up. I was inquiring about the district, never about our kid.

As to behind the curtain, our DEI program is about the 7 steps of Culturally Responsive Teaching. They sound pretty nice, but the program references Gay and Ladson-Billings who are critical pedagogues who believe educational formation cannot be politically and morally neutral and must be directed towards the left..towards (communist) liberation. Yes, I'm going to keep using that phrase.
I am not as convinced as you are that you are “on solid legal ground” regarding your slander question. I recommend you see a defamation attorney in your area to confirm your belief. A personal review by an attorney licensed to practice in your area - of your emails and the responses by the school and your wife to your emails - will be necessary. We cannot do personal reviews on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">