• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SDN hit? Blocked my wire transfer of a personal loan.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Adrian Casillas

TEXAS, US. This week I applied for a personal loan online to fix some auto damage I received. The $2,600 loan was approved and when the lender attempted to wire the money into my savings account with Bank of America I was advised by the lender it was blocked by the US Treasury Department stating I was on a blocked list by the OFAC? I have no no idea what this is about and when I search my name they their website, my name has no 'hit.' I'm unclear where to go from here.

Proserpina

TEXAS, US. This week I applied for a personal loan online to fix some auto damage I received. The $2,600 loan was approved and when the lender attempted to wire the money into my savings account with Bank of America I was advised by the lender it was blocked by the US Treasury Department stating I was on a blocked list by the OFAC? I have no no idea what this is about and when I search my name they their website, my name has no 'hit.' I'm unclear where to go from here.
Did you call BoA?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">