• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Second lien with HUD???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tonymontana4799

Hi guys my property is in foreclosure and I’m in Palm Bay, Fl. I have an FHA loan through US bank and when I did a loan modification in 2016 they added the owed amount into a separate lien with HUD.

Just got my reinstatement quote from Us bank and was wondering if that covers the second lien as well or would there usually be a second reinstatement for the second loan I have to get? I was never told I to make payments on that second lien and it’s at the exact amount as before so I’m not sure how that works.

Us bank nor Novad who is managing the second lien has responded to my inquiry yet so I’m trying to find an answer

HUD-1

If you have a HUD held secondary lien, NOVAD will be the correct contact. The payoff figure is the original amount, there is no interest and no monthly payments on those liens. You can contact NOVAD if you want to payoff the second lien. Otherwise it will sit behind the first until you sell/refi.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">