• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Secondary insurer rejecting all claims due to my having Primary insurer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dixitworld

Thanks much.

yes, the charges are covered under the Secondary plan. The only apprehension I have is what if the secondary says I never informed them about my primary insurance before I took the medical care and tries to deny the claims? Is that a possibility? In that case what are my options?

Thanks.
Can someone tell what happens eventually in this case? Does secondary ever paid.

I came to know something diff that in case someone has kaiser as primary and other PPO as secondary. When person visits hospital other than kaiser , which is in network of ppo . both insurance rejects the claim.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Old Thread

Can someone tell what happens eventually in this case? Does secondary ever paid.
The original post in this thread is nearly 4 years old and it is unlikely the person who started the thread is monitoring it and will return to tell you how it turned out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">