• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Section 245(i) - what my employer needs to do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in North Carolina and I would like to know what my employer needs to do to sponsor me under the section 245(i).

- Do I need to be full-time employee?
- Do I need to have special skills?
- Does it have to be professional job?
- Do I need to have a college degree?
- How long do I need to have worked for the employer?

Thanks very much,


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential