• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Security Clearance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nino12661

What is the name of your state? SC

Hi -

My question is in regards to a security clearance as a contractor. My clearance was revolked last year for financial obligations. I have since cleared up a good portion of them, but still have some outstanding accounts in whcih I dont think I will be able to clear up before I re-submit my SF-86 in October after waiting the 1 year period from the initial revolking. Any suggestions to how I can be granted a secret clearance this time around again? My reasons for financial difficulty were a divorce in 2002 in which most of the collection accounts were created. A few in 03 and 04, but have been clean for the past 3 years. Like I mentioned earlier, a good portion of the accounts in which my clerance was revolked for have been cleared. But a few remain. Help, I really need this clearance.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">