• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

security in working

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jinkui ma

I was attacked by a tresspassing man in the building of my hotel while I was doing my duty, the tresspassor have grabed my phone and smashed on the floor, and damaged it, I worked as a staff of the hotel, and the hotel is contracted by government for a homeless shelter, the company administrate the homeless shelter is responsible for the security of the building, I asked a compensation for my damage but was refused, I was hurt and insulted, I want to sue them for my damage and hurt.

quincy

I was attacked by a tresspassing man in the building of my hotel while I was doing my duty, the tresspassor have grabed my phone and smashed on the floor, and damaged it, I worked as a staff of the hotel, and the hotel is contracted by government for a homeless shelter, the company administrate the homeless shelter is responsible for the security of the building, I asked a compensation for my damage but was refused, I was hurt and insulted, I want to sue them for my damage and hurt.
From your other thread, you say that you are located in New York.

Did you report the incident to your local police? Has the “trespassing man” been identified?

zddoodah

If you were injured, you can make a workers' comp claim. That is your exclusive remedy against your employer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">