• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Self - funded LTD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

INAZ

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I was approved for STD and subsequently LTD under the self - funded state employees' plan. I was approved for SSD almost immediately after applying without having to appeal. The benefits company that administers the LTD plan for the state will be reviewing my permanent eligibility shortly. I have read so many horror stories about ERISA, do I have the same kind of concerns about a self - funded plan for ex - state employees? If denied permanent status, where do I turn? The plan administrator is Voluntary Plan Administrators (VPA) that administer plans in CA, RI, NJ and some other states. How do I find out this company's background in dealing with applicants for LTD in other states and if they've been in litigation?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">