• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seller refuses listed price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JBH9457

NJ - Have an exclusive listing with a Seller of a business with a specified listing price with terms and conditions of the sale. After sever weeks and several dollars in marketing/advertising, I found a buyer willing to pay FULL asking price and agreed to ALL the terms of the listing agreement which the Seller requested. Basically the Buyer was giving the Seller everything he wanted. Seller refused to accept stating that he wanted more than the listing price. Buyer walked away and now the seller wants to pull the business off the market. He has several months remaining on the listing agreement. I must state again, the Buyer agreed to everything spelled out in the listing agreement. According to the terms of the listing agreement, if such occurs my commission is due immediately. For the record my commission is 14K and it clear as day, however I'm just looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">