• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sellin a home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Brightstar

I only have one question that requires an accurate answer.
I live in Texas and my siblings also live outside of the state of Pennsylvania. Mother has had 2 strokes and several surgeries in the past year and her home is mortgage/debt free. She is considering moving into a retirement home within the year and wants to sell her home. She would like to know if her home in Bucks County, Croydon, Pennsylvania can be sold in AS IS or HANDYMAN SPECIAL condition.
I thank you in advance for your reply. - BRIGHTSTAR

B

Brightstar

Reply - Re: Selling Moms Home

Thank you for your prompt response. Since we are not in that area, would she seek the aid of a builder for 'disclosure of facts', or would it be 'Building Inspector'?
She is not knowledgable in this area. How would she determine this 'disclosure of facts'?
Thanks again in advance for any reply. - Brightstar

HomeGuru

Due diligence disclosure information would come from a licensed home inspector, termite inspector, environmental consultant, surveyor, title company, real estate appraiser etc. An experienced Realtor should be able to advise you accordlingly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">