• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

selling a condo

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mgarnhum

i'm in the middle of selling a condo that I owned with my ex-boyfriend. We have decided to split the proceeds minus legal fees and required home improvements 60/40.

I want to put this information into a binding contract, so that the proceeds will be split based on this agreement.

How would i go about putting this contact together? What information is required. Should it be notarized?

Thank you for your help.
Massachusetts

HomeGuru

mgarnhum said:
i'm in the middle of selling a condo that I owned with my ex-boyfriend. We have decided to split the proceeds minus legal fees and required home improvements 60/40.

I want to put this information into a binding contract, so that the proceeds will be split based on this agreement.

How would i go about putting this contact together? What information is required. Should it be notarized?

Thank you for your help.
Massachusetts

**A: the settlement agreement can be written directly on the sales contract, or via a side agreement as a combination settlement agreement and escrow instructions. Have an attorney help you with the details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">