• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Selling descead parents home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Blasa

Selling Parents Family Home

California
Our Mother resently past away And my sister and I are left as Joint tenents on the deed their is a 50,000 equity loan on the House has being appraised at around $700,000 and we each own 50/50 how would capital gain effect us she is marry and I am single but we each own are own home .

JETX

Blasa said:
California
Our Mother resently past away And my sister and I are left as Joint tenents on the deed their is a 50,000 equity loan on the House has being appraised at around $700,000 and we each own 50/50 how would capital gain effect us she is marry and I am single but we each own are own home .
Far too complex an issue for a FREE online forum. Talk with your local CPA, tax adviser or accountant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">