• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sentence correction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



A person is sentenced and then later has his case reversed & remanded by apeals court. He never receives a new trial, instead he accepts a plea bargain. His sentence has not been corrected to remove the reversed & remanded charges and show the one's he plead guilty. I have tried correcting this through the Trial judge, Apeals court & Prison records clerk for help but Im getting nowhere. Each office says it's not their problem. This is seriously affecting his release date & prison status!!!! Can someone please help me!! I can't afford an attorney and can only help this person file the proper writs, obtain records etc. I would be very grateful for any advise or email [email protected]!! Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential