• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



my brother was sentenced at the court to 16 months.
his release date was november, 2000. on the paper work received by the prison the documentation said 3 years. he was released five months after the november date. what legal action can he take for his lost time??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential