• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation of property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kirkl

South Carolina my wife walked out in august , we had bought a ski boat in 98. It is in both names, hers first because I couldn't afford it and she said if I would trade my fishing boat in on this she would buy it for me.I had a5 grand tied up in the fishing boat and now I have nothing. In others this was a gift with a long term payment. Can I hold her to her promise and keep the boat and make her pay for it. We are heading into division of property. I have saved a little money in my 401k and she is going after it and the equaity in the house which she never made 1 payment on or any utility bills. Granted she did buy the food, her auto's (a new one every 2 or 3 years) cloths for the kids (that are grown now). I worked 12 to 15 hours days all my life while she worked part time until a couple of years ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">