• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation with child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Max Wagaman

Our daughter lives in Nebraska and has suffered verbal abuse and threats from her husband, she left w/her baby of two weeks old and is now with us temporarily in Iowa...what are her rights with the child....her husband has also been into pornography and other like problems, she's concerned for her child most of all, what are his rights, also?



This is a custody and child support question. If you post it on the proper board, you will receive more response.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential