• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

seperated due to abuse, i need help on what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i was living in ky with my husband and 3 children, he started to abuse me by choking me and my daughter had to get him off of me, i left but didnt take my 2 sons due to the threats he made if i did,my sons wanted to go but he wouldnt let that happen so i got scared and went to my family and took my daughter. im now living in tx and been here since feb and i want to now i how i can get my boys and can i get them because some states call it abandonment and i didnt want to leave them but he would not let them out of hes sight. please help a mom who wants her babies

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential