• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Setting aside judgment under CCP 663

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

I went to an OSC hearing and after talking about custody the judge then declared that it was suddenly a trial and that the hearing was over. I got a continuance though to talk about other matters since I was surprised about it.

I want to set aside the custody determinations because the agreed stipulation was for temporary custody pending the next court appearance, not a stipulation for judgment.

Do I file a motion in superior court or somewhere else,

I have yet to have the final trial.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential