• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

setting up child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Location: West Virginia

Here's my problem. 3 years ago i obtained a divorce on the grounds of abandonment. They couldn't set up an order to pay child support because they never obtained service upon my ex-husband. We didn't know where he was living. He hasn't seen the children since 1999. I've now been informed that he is living is Florida. What can i do to get child
support ordered from him? Does he owe back support from the time the divorce was finalized?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential