• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sex offender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyjeff

That website is a piece of claptrap.

It clothes pedophilia in the flag and states that, somehow, Ricky is a patriot for schtuping his prepubescent girlfriend.

Jeez, lady... are you serious with this?

I still don't know why we are debating the appropriateness of a trial that has ALREADY OCCURRED.

I tell you what... you write your state legislatures and make sure you tell them that you want people that sleep with children to have a better life.

Good luck with that.

Would you do me a favor, though? Would you only contact the Democrats?

and before the lashings begin, I do not agree that your 17-year old son should have been having sexual relations with a 13-year old, girlfriend or not, and whether or not her parents encouraged the relationship. Remember the most important part here;

She was a 13-year old baby girl, a child that could not consent to sexual relations. Your son was the adult in this case. It was proper that the adult was charged.

While you feel there is an injustice in the manner in which your 30-something neighbor was handled in his case, that doesn't change what has happened in your son's case.

bgood21

Quote;I was going to remove your link...but I think it provides a good point.

Go ahead and remove it, I came to this website to try and make some sense out of why my neighbor 30 something was reduced to misdeamnors for a violent sex crime against a minor. And my son who was convicted of a non-violent sex offense was not extended such privileges. It is clear this website is not here as it appears to help with legal questions. So I no longer have a use for it.

Today we live in a society where sex is forced down the throats of our youth. We believe one does not have the maturity to consume alcohol till the age of 21 but yet they are to have the maturity to turn from the natural desire of sexual acts when they are offered, And by the way those without sin cast the first stone and since stones is all that has been thrown at me since I posted my question you must be perfect and never made a bad choice, I'll give God a call and see if he needs a vacation because you must be qualified to sit on his throne. I will pray for your cold hearts!!

cyjeff

Today we live in a society where sex is forced down the throats of our youth. We believe one does not have the maturity to consume alcohol till the age of 21 but yet they are to have the maturity to turn from the natural desire of sexual acts when they are offered, And by the way those without sin cast the first stone and since stones is all that has been thrown at me since I posted my question you must be perfect and never made a bad choice, I'll give God a call and see if he needs a vacation because you must be qualified to sit on his throne. I will pray for your cold hearts!!
To recap.

It is society's fault that your son schtups children.
We are perfect.
The OP is not.
We are taking over for God when he goes on holiday or, at least, we get to use his bathroom.
Your son is still a convicted pedophile and you are unhappy that someone else had a better lawyer.

Is that everything?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Quote;I was going to remove your link...but I think it provides a good point.

Go ahead and remove it, I came to this website to try and make some sense out of why my neighbor 30 something was reduced to misdeamnors for a violent sex crime against a minor. And my son who was convicted of a non-violent sex offense was not extended such privileges.
On THAT, we agree. The 30 year old should have received a harsher sentence. You should be screaming about that.

It is clear this website is not here as it appears to help with legal questions. So I no longer have a use for it.

Thank you for the prayers. But, perhaps, it would be more appropriate to pray for the well being of children who are raped by adults.

Thank you for the prayers. But, perhaps, it would be more appropriate to pray for the well being of children who are raped by adults.
Which is why I cannot wrap my mind around a belief in something that would allow things like this to happen to the innocent. Prayer is nothing more than an outlet for the people to rid their minds of what bothers them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">