• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual abuse (Maybe)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lamandamae

What is the name of your state?Alabama

This is a long story... I have two daughters that live with their Mom and step dad I have just learned that the step dad is in trouble for sexual abuse on his own daughter this is the 2 nd time DHR has questioned him in sexual abuse in 2 years ...My problem is for a long time now I think he may be hurting my daughters I have asked a few questiona about it and my oldest daughter just turns and walks away the youngest just says no he has not touched me the oldest girl covers her body at all time even in summer when she goes outside to the pool she wraps herself as soon as she gets out she grabs a towel she will not let any of her sisters in her room while changing or while she is in the tub .... also one of the girls starte dher period when she was 9 which is way young but her step dad made the comment "I WANT HER ON BIRTH CONTROL NOW!" He has also told the oldest girl that padded bras are made so he can not see her nipples poked out (tmi sorry) ...I have talked with my ex wife about this and about him beoing in trouble with his own daughter but she just says it is all lies I can not get it through to her that something MAY BE going on ....What are my rights here I have joint care of my daughters DHR is not acting fast enought to get my kids out of this sick house what can I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">