• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual abuse with a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am trying to help a friend in Colorado. He is not having very good results with his public defender. There was a court probation investigation ordered by the court. He is saying he is innocent. The family of the girl is refusing for her to testify. They just did a tape of the girl. My question now is for the preliminary hearing would it be good for his family to be present? Also, should we have family and friends write letters on his behalf? I know they are looking into his character at this time.



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

It would be better if they personally appeared.

Why don't you speak with a criminal defense attorney in colorado about this? Try attorneypages.com OR call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

At least speaking with a private attorney may help your friend in directing his defense, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential