• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SEXUAL HARRASSMENT AND HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KAYFAA

I AM FINDING OUT THEIR ARE OTHER WOMEN WHO SHARE MY SAME EXPERIENCES WITH THE FAA. SO I AM NOT ALONE. I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS IS A WAY OF LIFE IN SOME OF THE LARGEST ORGANIZATIONS IN FAA. I KNOW I REPORTED THIS TO A HIGH RANK DIRECTOR BUT NOTHING WAS DONE. I ASKED OLDER EMPLOYEES WHY WAS THIS ALLOWED SOME RESPONES WERE JUST IGNORE IT. OTHERS JOINED IN. WHAT COULD I DO A NEW EMPLOYEE WITH PERSONAL PROBLEMS. I FELT LIKE THEIR WAS NO WAY I COULD RISK BEING HOMELESS WITH 5 CHILDREN I WAS GRATEFUL TO HAVE A GOOD JOB SO I THOUGHT. I AM MARRIED NOW AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE THE COURAGE TO COME FORWARD. I HAVE SPOKEN THE TRUTH ABOUT MY FIRST MANAGER MAKING A STATEMENT TO ME ""AT LEAST I STILL HAD A JOB" AFTER HE FOUND OUT I WENT TO THE HIGH RANK DIRECTOR. THEIR ARE OTHER EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE TESTIFIED ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE SEEN AND HEARD. ALLOWING FEMALES EMPLOYEES TO WRITE THEIR OWN AMOUNT FOR CASH AWARDS FOR THEIR SILENCE AND PARTICIPATION IN SEXUAL CONVERSATIONS AND SEXUAL HORSE PLAY IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE NUMBEROUS MANAGERS AND OTHER EMPLOYEES OPERATING THIS WAY. SUBMITTEDING ONE SELF TO THIS BEHAVIOUR IS VERY EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DAMAGING. ITS LIKE THE MAN WHO BEATS HIS WIFE. AND PEOPLE SAY WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST LEAVE. ITS TO SAY WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU ARE NOT MENTALLY OR FINACIALLY ABLE TO LEAVE.

[This message has been edited by KAYFAA (edited May 06, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by KAYFAA (edited May 06, 2000).]

A

Attorney_Replogle

I believe in your case. Please see my response to your other post.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">