• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sexual harrassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



South Dakota

I recently quit my job due to unwanted sexual advances and coments that were ongoing. I filed a charge with the department of human rights but find myself having many unanswered questions. My former employer has had a previous sexual harrassment charge filed with the department of human rights before. I was informed I need to come up with a settlement agreement by Friday and have no idea what my rights are and what I can request in my settlement. To my understanding my former employer does not want this to go to a hiring and therefore no investigation will take place. It is very important to me that this situtation does not get put to the side with no punishment as the last one.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential