• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SF red light time period.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigboi29

What is the name of your state?CA.
If I ran a red light ticket I know that pre covid is 15 days as the guideline of when to get a ticket. With covid, does anybody know how long it would take now? I’ve been checking mail the past week to 15 days and fortunately nothing. Mind you I got a toll fee for crossing bridge.

zddoodah

Only someone local to the unidentified locality where you committed the violation, and who has knowledge unique to this process, will have any clue how long it might take for you to receive a ticket.

quincy

What is the name of your state?CA.
If I ran a red light ticket I know that pre covid is 15 days as the guideline of when to get a ticket. With covid, does anybody know how long it would take now? I’ve been checking mail the past week to 15 days and fortunately nothing. Mind you I got a toll fee for crossing bridge.
Mail service is not as reliable as it once was.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">