• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shaken Baby Syndrome

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mom of Great Kid

hello from CA. Im a concerned mother of a 5 y/o boy who suffered from shaken baby syndome at 3mos of age. He is Well. My question is this. The father or his mother possibly did this no one confessed. We have joint legal custody and I have full physical. Im wanting to make it so I have full physical and legal so the father has minimal control, would that lower or raise a support amount? Also if I wanted to sue someone for compesation for his injuries and my suffering what do I do? Who do I sue? And if my son's diagnosis "severe" why does he seem so normal so far? Except for a lazy eye. Could there have been a mistake in diagnosis? Thanks for any answer you give me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">